PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device. In addition, we collect information about the websites or products you visit and what websites or search terms refer you to that website.
Information is collected using the following technologies:
Cookies: Cookies are data files that are placed on your device and often include an anonymous unique identifier to store login information and options that may be made on the screen. Cookies do not contain personal information.
For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Contact Form: When using the contact form, we ask for your name, phone number, email, country, your website’s URL, and the message you will send us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited the other website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the contact form information to better understand your questions and answer them the best way. We retain this information in our computer systems unless you exercise your right to delete it. We can contact you by email or phone to ensure we have responded to your request. This will be done in accordance with our legitimate interest in providing you with the information requested.
We use information from your device to help us improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating detailed insights into how our customers navigate and interact with the website and evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns).
SHARE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with others helping us understand how our customers use the website, such as Google Analytics – you can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, if required by the current institutional framework, by police authorities or there is a formal court or independent decision, we may be obliged to disclose personal information about visitors to our website.
In no event will we transmit the personal data of our visitors to third parties.
As a resident of the European Union and in accordance with the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
As a data subject you have the right to:
- Information: You have the right to know who is processing your data and why.
- Access: You have the right to request access to your personal data.
- Correction: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and the filling in of missing information.
- Deletion (‘right to forgetfulness’): You have the right to request deletion of your personal data under certain conditions, such as when the data is no longer necessary, you have withdrawn your consent, the data has been illegally processed, etc.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when their accuracy is questioned, the processing is illegal, the data is no longer needed by the controller, you have objections to automated processing.
- Data portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your data.
- Disclaimer: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if it is not against to the public interest.
- In Human Intervention: You have the right to object when a decision that concerns you is based solely on automated processing, including profile training, and that decision has legal effects or has a significant effect on you.
To exercise any of these rights, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we note that we process your information to meet contractual requirements or pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you contact us through the contact form, we keep your contact information in our computer systems unless you request us to delete this information.
Your device’s information is maintained during the session you visit this website.
The content of this website is intended for people older than 8 years.
For more information on the privacy practices used, or if you have questions about them, contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.